Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blue Tick And Jack Russell Mix

you're still here with me Run away





Stay here with me as if I were more



get away from here ....... Stay

not leave me so lonely without you
watching us
fragments that crumble
words as restless and trembling in the air



're still only a moment beside me

ardi and inflaming the
my body and my skin

.......


Burn all my love

with the madness of the fire that burns within us always eager



Hold me to you with the audacity to note that intense
vibrate on our bodies
fearful and anxious for us
and stay here with me .........


Desiderami
with the storm and the troubles that afflict the

breath and always breathtaking


love me still and forever the flame that feeds

our turbulent lives
..... ....
remains
here next to me as if I were to go away from here more

and still plays a 'last
your music for me my love


dedicated to John, whose "Close to me "I was inspired during a concert in Rome on February 19 and whose music fills our hearts every day
(to listen closely with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_79UmVZuDE )


Cico 2011 (C) LPDC integr. Lands ecstasy

0 comments:

Post a Comment