Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Can You Use Lemon Pledg

The woman who is



Some say it is a woman
intense

Others think I'm a stubborn woman

Many state that I should be quieter or less proud



And finally there are those who believe
I am
only one woman
like millions of other women
and that I could be
more

But all I have is being a woman

he loves with his heart with his open wounds and fears




A woman who knows the price of

his actions sometimes sweet and sometimes foolish and naive
impetuous
courageous and sensitive

A woman who can look you in the eyes

to tell you I love and not be entangled in the chains of the world

short

is all that I am being a woman myself
that can be
everything he believes in everything
who wants to be


not what you would have liked maybe more


I or are

simply the woman who is

Cico 2011 (C) Lands LPDC ecstasy

0 comments:

Post a Comment