Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Free Music Note Friendship Bracelet Pattern

Souvenir, souvenir

This holiday period we Naples is like a journey into the past.
do not even know where to begin or by whom. Now that I'm back home in Barcelona and I look back to this August, I see new faces, but which are linked to old relationships. Everything is a tangle of unexpected feelings E. .. new.
Peppa's marriage already seems light years away. In fact that was one of the first events, some momentous, but only a taste of what was to come.

It's amazing what you can always find out their feelings. Reactions under constant review, to spy on the evolution of relations. Yes, probably are also paranoid, but I saw old friends and was very pleasant. New friends, however, begin to Starmie very seriously. And then surprises with new and old.
Here, these holidays have brought everything I love and also what I hate most.
lot of emotion, which is perhaps their set-up in the head in chaotic form, but that you (s) moves from the inside. Too much uncertainty for the forms of this same attitude that there's so messy and also great difficulty in placing on them a label .

0 comments:

Post a Comment