Friday, August 15, 2008

Watch The Apprentice Usa



I do not know what it costs to make clear the memories. Farsi bite and chew. Seeing the light go off and bathe in the black of my hands. I no longer count. Arrive two.

And the rain that sits on my window. The push gently to open it. Playing the keys like to spell my name. How to lick your arms. Trying to collect at least one drop. To hear it go in my skin. This rag doll. In this magic circle walked when I was eight.

I looked up into the clouds and I heard them and I've seen them break like me. With me.

And I'm tired and I sleep.

I sleep around. I'm tired of fatigue and strength that I did not. Of the day. Gestures. I'm tired of all this evil. And the anger that I carry within them and grinds his teeth broken. Shouts and bites. And I do not know who to attack.

I have to be stopped.

Feel the wind and its dust. Close your eyes and feel them burning. But stand still. Show me. Raise your hand and stand still while you break all my parts. And while one will be placed on the floor you can count on me. Even if you do not need.
) A (

0 comments:

Post a Comment