Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dimensions Of A Shuffleboard



The departure hell ... you got off the wrong spending millions of euro because of excess weight in bags, the last part of my lecture before you leave me I just have to do ..........


The trip went well, I was more or less quiet, almost an attitude of ostentatious calm absolutely not wanted, I am so when I see people in panic calms me down and vice versa. The good
Vannoccio not leave me and despite the fact the delayed trigger different time, manages to inexplicably find himself the arrival of my bus, just hug him, great Vanna! Arrival
they go that bit immediately destroyed by the intense day the bed and we fall asleep soon after you did not see Half Life 2 (and this move will prove a mistake).



There were two days when I have not brought my camera, but when we were kidnapped by the private party on the bus in my car was ...

Vanna unable to take pictures also has a home movie made sure to take a random photo ...




but then managed to take some pictures ...



ps: the shocking thing was the CSS pecking at a festival in a park here in London and there was also Jimmy Cliff!
course free! PU fact there were 100,000 people and a small type Army pulotti, anxiety attack here is much higher than here ... there are also signs that suggest people to contact the police immediately if they see or hear something suspicious .... pesaaaaanteeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment