Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dofantasy Bdsm Gallery

Verdaguer The player crazy

Linea 4 di Barcellona
Verdaguer changing to the blue line to the yellow, there is a long corridor. In this corridor, as in many other passages like the Barcelona metro, from time to time there is a guitarist.
the first time I noticed one day that I had an appointment there with R. the Portuguese. I waited and listened to the song that was playing the guitar above. Bravo, really good! Then the song was one that I like and reminiscent of a distant holiday of '94: Here Comes the Sun
. He played with a lot of rich musical intro. Remarkable!
Wait ... wait ... and ends the song. Wait a bit '(I think I've spent the last 20 years of my life women wait at the corners of the city) and here he plays another. Same intro, same words, same everything! Bravo, no doubt, but the song is the same.
And after ... once again
Here Comes the Sun ! Walking down the hall and I receive the notes of the intro I had learned in my time when I was playing again. The words then, cheerful and lively, haunting me every step I take, repetition after repetition.
I realize that to be a guitarist of a meter do not need a wide repertoire: the passengers of the subway, walking in the hallway, barely have time to hear a few notes, one verse at most. So why not learn a fine one song, to be repeated indefinitely?

0 comments:

Post a Comment