Saturday, January 10, 2009

How To Cut Choore Dar Pajama



M: "The faces of those smiles hide the shame of the errors, the patience of endurance, the weight of the wings, two evil eyes, the archetype of sleep, the joy, the tongue behind the teeth and the biting, the desire to do something that maybe will never return, promises to pay the same price of the preceding words. The looks do not exist. There are only two eyes that look at you. "


m:" I have to stop believing that important? "


M:" You must not stop ... because basically you are. You are as important as everyone else. You have to stop thinking that there is always something behind you. "


m:" I just was not transparent. "


M:" Maybe you are. "


m: "And how do you see me?"


M: "Now? I'm listening. The other times I do not remember. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment