Sunday, January 11, 2009

Panties Cream Cleaning



I'm tired.
I'm sick. Do not even arrive in forty years with this crap on me. I have the balls full of all these lies and this appearance. There are too many bullshit that count. And do not talk about your clothes. I believe that your work be your major and your desire to make you recognize. I do not know you do not even know who the fuck you are and I did not even care cause you have nothing. Air fills, judgments and words. All the reviews and word-centered life and myths that have not ever shit. What you saw you piss in the face. I'm tired of teaching me life goes on. Be very careful when you speak to be heard. When I speak I feel your posting and your interest at least judging shit all that is not yours. Get angry with those who thinks the same as you and pointed at him as an enemy. Leave your footprints where you sell your ass and make you think you can not recognize changing shoes. You agree. You agree always to judge. You will not lose control of your surroundings and do the victims lived and the four books you read. But you would never write. Your incompleteness does not interest you. Move mountains just to show you. Do you plan to come into my life and stay there forever because forever I will remember you. You're wrong. I'm learning to erase. And I do not remember anything nice. And I do change my masters and my virginity violated. Violated. There is nothing for you. Do not have a dick if you do not get impatient dicks and pussies get wet and that many words. A lot of money. Little money but great spirit. Pretend you're struggling and you think you do along with others. You are part of that world who is like you but pretend you do not. Once I would have laughed to see you and now I'm sad because I know that you are children of the dust. Memories that are not designed. If you stopped it thinking you will realize being alone and being surrounded by lips and hands that will touch you and use to run the world so disgusting. You can still wear makeup. Get you in the dress. Get lipstick more provocative. You can wrap up to be a sticker to stick on an album. Continue to live your life. I did not deserve to cut you down and leave you to do your things. To think that your lives are so important. Look at the purpose of your life and pisciatevi him. I'm not a superhero and I'm not a hero. I just want to live my shit without you come to leave homilies or come pick my stuff. I have nothing to be taken. You will not find anything except your imagination that chew my cum. I do not try. Leave me alone. Do not be surprised if no answer. If you do not find me. Head for the memories. There are already some. You want to keep with you for my attention and pretend to have for me. But you will not give a fuck about me. No one gives a shit to anyone. I hear your steps through your heels but do not know where you're going. I know that I'm sitting here, but not for a while I get up and I'm leaving. Why do not you want to hear your answers dick. I do not care really. It 's over. Why the mistake is mine. I thought you loved and you were really human. I love you. I thought many things. Do not you think more. But I'm not changing shoes. I'm just walking despite having his legs broken and must use your hands to drag me. I will delete from the elbows and tattoos will be covered with blood. I'll just make them.



Self-portrait by Hellofriend

0 comments:

Post a Comment